Slav Bagriantsev PhD
Assistant Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Sensory physiology; Biophysics; Biochemistry; Neuroscience; Electrophysiology; Polymodal ion channels; Temperature-sensitive ion channels; Mechanosensitive ion channels; Two-pore potassium channels; Ion channel pharmacology
- M.S., Moscow State University, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago, 2007
- Bagriantsev S, Clark K, Minor DL. Metabolic and thermal stimuli control K2P2.1 (TREK-1) through modular sensory and gating domains. EMBO J 2012, 31: 3297-3308.
- Bagriantsev S, Peyronnet R, Clark K, Honore E, Minor DL. Multiple modalities converge on a common gate to control K2P channel function. EMBO J 2011, 30: 3594-3606.
- Bagriantsev S and Minor DL. Using yeast to study potassium channel function and interactions with small molecules. Methods Mol Biol 2012 (in press).