Slav Bagriantsev PhD
Assistant Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Office of Student ResearchInterdepartmental Neuroscience ProgramCellular & Molecular Physiology
Sensory physiology; Biophysics; Biochemistry; Neuroscience; Electrophysiology; Polymodal ion channels; Temperature-sensitive ion channels; Mechanosensitive ion channels; Two-pore potassium channels; Ion channel pharmacology more...
- M.S., Moscow State University, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago, 2007
- Schneider ER, Mastrotto M, Laursen WJ, Shultz VP, Goodman JB, Funk OH, Gallagher PG, Gracheva EO, Bagriantsev SN. Neuronal mechanism for acute mechanosensitivity in tactile-foraging waterfowl. PNAS 2014, 111(41):14941-6.
- Bagriantsev SN, Chatelain FC, Clark KA, Alagem N, Reuveny E, Minor DL. Tethered protein display identifies a novel Kir3.2 (GIRK2) regulator from protein scaffold libraries. ACS Chem Neurosci 2014, 5(9):812-22.
- Bagriantsev S, Ang K, Gallardo-Godoy A, Clark K, Arkin M, Renslo A, Minor DL. A high-throughput functional screen identifies small molecule regulators of temperature- and mechano sensitive K2P channels. ACS Chem Biol 2013, 8(8):1841-51.