Slav Bagriantsev PhD
Assistant Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Cellular & Molecular Physiology
Sensory physiology; Biophysics; Biochemistry; Neuroscience; Electrophysiology; Polymodal ion channels; Temperature-sensitive ion channels; Mechanosensitive ion channels; Two-pore potassium channels; Ion channel pharmacology more...
- M.S., Moscow State University, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago, 2007
- Bagriantsev S, Ang K, Gallardo-Godoy A, Clark K, Arkin M, Renslo A, Minor DL. A high-throughput functional screen identifies small molecule regulators of temperature- and mechano sensitive K2P channels. ACS Chem Biol 2013, 8(8):1841-51.
- Bagriantsev S, Clark K, Minor DL. Metabolic and thermal stimuli control K2P2.1 (TREK-1) through modular sensory and gating domains. EMBO J 2012, 31: 3297-3308.
- Bagriantsev S, Peyronnet R, Clark K, Honore E, Minor DL. Multiple modalities converge on a common gate to control K2P channel function. EMBO J 2011, 30: 3594-3606.