Bing Su PhD, MPH
Associate Professor of Immunobiology
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Immunology | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Signal Transduction and Cell Growth
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
MAP Kinase pathways; mTOR regulation; Receptor signaling; Cell growth control; Lymphocyte development and differentiation more...
- B.S., Peking University, 1984
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1987
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1991
- Xing Chang, Fang Liu, Xiaofang Wang, and Su B. MEKK2 and MEKK3 regulate TGF-b-mediated helper T cell differentiation. Immunity. 34: 201-212, 2011.
- You-Tong Wu, Weiming Ouyang, Adam S Lazorchak, Dou Liu, Han-Ming Shen, and Su B. mTOR Complex 2 Targets Akt for Proteasomal Degradation via Phosphorylation at the Hydrophobic Motif. J Biol Chem. 286: 14190-14198, 2011.
- Xiaofang Wang, Fan Zhang, Fanping Chen, Dou Liu, Yi Zheng, Yongliang Zhang, Chen Dong, and Su B. MEKK3 regulates IFNg production in T cells through the Rac1/2 dependent MAPK cascades. J. Immunol. 186: 5791-5800, 2011.