Research & Publications
I am a pulmonary/critical care physician and epidemiologist using translational research and implementation science to improve diagnostic evaluation and case finding for tuberculosis (TB), the leading cause of infectious death worldwide.
I teach a graduate course on implementation science and mentor students at the Yale School of Public Health, and am involved in several international research training programs focused on implementation science.
I am also a Yale Medicine physician, and attend in the Medical Intensive Care Unit and the Winchester TB Clinic at Yale-New Haven Hospital, caring for patients and their families and teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
Education & Training
- FellowshipPulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, University of California San Francisco (2008)
- MSUniversity of California San Francisco (2008)
- ResidencyOsler Medical Service, Johns Hopkins Hospital (2003)
- MDVanderbilt University (2000)
- ABPrinceton University (1995)