Yale Telehealth Study
This is a remote study with no in-person visits. You will be compensated for the study participation.
We are looking for participants who:
- Drink alcohol socially
- Are struggling with COVID-19 related stress
- Are between 18-55 years old
To participate, you need to have your own:
- Personal computer with webcam
- Smartphone (Android or iOS)
You will also need access to a secure and quiet room for confidential study interview sessions.
Based on intakes and eligibility, you will be assigned to the procedure below:
4-5 Intakes (remote, up to 2 hours each)
- The intake process includes questionnaires, assessments, and in-depth interviews.
4-week remote intervention
- 2 therapy sessions per week (2 hours each)
- Post-treatment session (1 session, 2 hours)
- 30-day smartphone app surveys (10-15 min daily)
- Post-evaluation session (1-2 appointments, 2-4 hours)
*Smartphone surveys will be used throughout the study procedure.
Expected duration: 2.5 months, 28-30 hours total
We look forward to working with you!