- August 11, 2020Source: New Haven Register
Study finds high rates of liver damage among coronavirus patients
- August 06, 2020Source: YaleNews
Strong Link Found Between Abnormal Liver Tests and Poor COVID-19 Outcomes
- August 03, 2020Source: The ASCO Post
Video: Xavier Llor, MD, PhD, on Colorectal Cancer: Why Are More Younger People Being Affected?
- August 03, 2020Source: The ACSO Post
Xavier Llor, MD, PhD, on Colorectal Cancer: Why Are More Younger People Being Affected?
- July 30, 2020Source: NPR
How To Stay Healthy During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- July 07, 2020
New Studies from Yale Researchers Published on Liver Cancer
- July 01, 2020Source: Yale Medicine
Quarantine 15? What to Do About Weight Gain During the Pandemic
- June 29, 2020Source: Yale Medicine
Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: Getting Smarter One Patient at a Time