Research & Publications
Dr. Christine Ko is Professor of Dermatology and Pathology. She is board certified in dermatology with a specialty certificate in dermatopathology. Most of her time is spent in the Division of Dermatopathology, where she renders diagnoses for skin biopsies, sent in to Yale from Yale Dermatology Associates and other dermatology practices in Connecticut. Dr. Ko currently specializes in Transplant Dermatology, providing care for patients with organ transplants who are generally on immunosuppressive medications and are at higher risk for skin cancer.
Dr. Ko received her AB at Princeton University and MD from New York University School of Medicine. She completed internship at UCLA, and her dermatology residency at University of California, Irvine. Her research focuses on skin cancer, particularly squamous cell carcinoma and keratoacanthoma, in collaboration with researchers in the Department of Genetics and the Division of Dermatologic Surgery.
Education & Training
- Postdoctoral FellowUniversity of California, Los Angeles, CA (2004)
- ResidentUniversity of California, Irvine, CA (2003)
- InternUniversity of California, Los Angeles, CA (2000)
- MDNew York University School of Medicine (1999)
- BAPrinceton University (1995)