Yingqun Huang PhD, MD
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells
Integrative Cell Signaling & Neurobiology of Metabolism (ICSNM)
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Cancer Biology Group
RNA biology; Stem cells; Post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression; Metabolism more...
- M.D., Shanghai Medical University, 1988
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut Health Center, 1997
- Kallen AN, Zhou XB, Xu J, Qiao C, Ma J, Lei Y, Lu L, Liu C, Yi JS, Zhang H, Min W, Bennett AM, Gregory RI, Ding Y, and Huang Y. The imprinted H19 long noncoding RNA antagonizes let-7 miRNAs. Mol Cell, doi: 10.1016/j.molcel.2013.08.027, 2013.
- Lei X-X, Xu J, Ma W, Qiao C, Newman MA, Hammond SM, and Huang Y. Determinants of mRNA recognition and translation regulation by Lin28. Nucleic Acids Res, 40:3574-3584, 2012.
- Peng S, Chen L-L, Lei X-X, Yang L, Lin H, Carmichael GG, and Huang Y. Genome-wide studies reveal that Lin28 enhances the translation of genes important for growth and survival of human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells, 29:496-504, 2011.