Masanori Sasaki MD, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Cell Transplantation for Spinal Cord Injury and CNS diseases more...
- M.D., Sapporo Medical University, 1996
- Ph.D., Sapporo Medical University, 2001
- Lankford KL, Brown RJ, Sasaki M, Kocsis JD. (2013) Olfactory ensheathing cells, but not schwann cells, proliferate and migrate extensively within moderately X-Irradiated juvenile rat brain. GLIA, in press
- Suzuki J, Sasaki M, Harada K, Bando M, Kataoka Y, Onodera R, Mikami T, Wanibuchi M, Mikuni N, Kocsis JD, Honmou O. (2013) Bilateral cortical hyperactivity detected by fMRI associates with improved motor function following intravenous infusion of mesenchymal stem cells in a rat stroke model, Brain Res, 1497:15-22.
- Honmou O, Onodera R, Sasaki M, Waxman SG, Kocsis JD. (2012) Mesenchymal stem cells: therapeutic outlook for stroke., Trends Mol Med, 18(5):292-7.