We’re happy to work with you to individualize a training and consultation program that works for your system or agency. We take a strengths-based approach to our work, and we would be happy to discuss other options that would best fit your needs.
- An introduction to the basic elements of Person-Centered Planning for providers.
- An introduction to Person-Centered Planning for people in recovery.
- Trainings on using Recovery Mentors (People in Recovery, working as peer staff) in the treatment planning process
- Trainings on building natural supports and mapping community assets.
- Team based or 1:1 consultation around implementing person-centered care, specifically around technical plan-writing skills.
- How to write measurable objectives, without losing the quality of a person-centered plan.
- Training and consultation for leadership and administrative staff about how to implement and sustain person-centered approaches in your organization.
For more information, rates, and to further discuss your consultation plan, contact Janis Tondora.
For information on research and current projects related to Person-Centered Planning, click here.