Beth L. Emerson MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
- BS, University of Rochester, 2002
- B.A., University of Rochester, 2002
- M.D., Univ of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, 2006
- Emerson BL, Bradley E, Riera A, Mayes L, Bechtel K. Postpartum Depression in the Pediatric Emergency Department. Pediatric Emergency Care. In press.
- Johnston LC, Auerbach M, Kappus L, Emerson B, Zigmont J, Sudikoff SN. Utilization of Exploration-Based Learning and Video-Assisted Learning to Teach GlideScope Videolaryngoscopy. Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2014; 26(3): 285-291.
- Emerson BL, Chmura K, Walker, D. Hourly Rounding in the Pediatric Emergency Department: A Quality and Safety Initiative. Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014; 47(1): 99-104.