Kelly S DeMartini PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry; Administrative Director, Center for the Translational Neuroscience of Alcoholism
Departments & Organizations
Brief alcohol interventions development; mobile technology; quantitative modeling; sleep and alcohol use; young adult drinking; liver transplant; protective behavioral strategies
- B.A., Boston College, 05/2004
- M.S., Syracuse University, 2007
- Ph.D. Clin, Syracuse University, 2011
- DeMartini, K.S., Palmer, R.S., Leeman, R.F., Corbin, W.R, Toll, B.A., Fucito, L.M. & O’Malley, S.O. (2013). Drinking less and drinking smarter: Direct and indirect protective strategies in young adults. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 27(3), 615-626.
- DeMartini, K.S., Prince, M.A, & Carey, K.B. (2013). Identification of trajectories of social network composition change and the relationship to alcohol consumption and norms. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 132, 309-315.
- Brown, J.L., DeMartini, K.S., Sales, J.M., Swartzendruber, A.L. & DiClemente, R.J. (2013). Alcohol interventions for HIV-infected individuals: Review and directions for future research. Current HIV/AIDS Reports, 1-15.