Steven Tommasini PhD
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Columbia University, 2000
- M.S., City College Of New York, 2002
- Ph.D., City University of New York, 2008
- Tommasini SM, Trinward A, Acerbo A, Miller LM, Judex S. 2012. Changes in intracortical microporosities induced by pharmaceutical treatment of osteoporosis as detected by high resolution synchrotron radiation-based micro-CT. Bone. 50(3):596-604.
- Wallace IJ, Tommasini SM, Judex S, Garland T Jr, Demes B. 2012. Functional loading history cannot be easily inferred from limb bone morphology. Am J Phys Anthropol. 20(1):21-33.
- Tommasini SM, Hu B, Nadeau JH, Jepsen KJ 2009 Phenotypic integration among trabecular and cortical bone traits establishes mechanical functionality of inbred mouse vertebrae. J Bone Miner Res 24(4):606-20.