Michael J. Medvecky MD
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Departments & Organizations
Gender disparity of ACL injury rates; Surgical anatomy and innovations in surgical techniques more...
- B.S., University of Scranton, 1989
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1995
- Clinically-relevant anatomy and physical examination of the persistently painful shoulder. Medvecky MJ. Conn Med. 2010 Sep;74(8):457-63
- Review. Symptomatic hip plica: MR arthrographic and arthroscopic correlation. Katz LD, Haims A, Medvecky M, McCallum J. Skeletal Radiol. 2010 Dec;39(12):1255-8. Epub 2010 Sep 4.
- A novel technique for arthroscopically assisted femoral bone tunnel grafting in two-stage ACL revision. Oetgen ME, Smart LR, Medvecky MJ. Orthopedics. 2008 Jan;31(1):16-8.