Andrew Tan PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Center for Neuroscience and Regeneration Research
Spinal cord injury; pain; spasticity; plasticity; CNS; glial scar; therapeutics; peripheral nerve injury; diabetes; electrophysiology more...
- B.S., University of Rochester, 2001
- Ph.D., Stony Brook University, 2006
- Tan AM, Colletti M, Rorai AT, Skene JH, Levine JM. Antibodies against the NG2 proteoglycan promote the regeneration of sensory axons within the dorsal columns of the spinal cord. J Neurosci. 2006 (18):4729-39.
- Tan AM, Stamboulian S, Chang YW, Zhao P, Hains AB, Waxman SG, Hains BC. Neuropathic pain memory is maintained by Rac1-regulated dendritic spine remodeling after spinal cord injury. J Neurosci. 2008 (49): 13173-83.
- Tan AM, Choi JS, Waxman SG, Hains BC. Dendritic spine remodeling after spinal cord injury alters neuronal signal processing. J Neurophysiol. 2009 (4): 2396-409.