Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting Facility Biosafety
Analysis rooms TAC S613, S533, S633, 300 George Street Rm 2320H, Amistad Room 416 and 105
- All infectious, human, and non-human primate cells must be fixed before they are analyzed on the cytometers.
- Gloves should be worn by all users at all times.
- No food or drink is permitted.
- Change in the clean up procedure: The standard 5 minutes of bleach and 5 minutes of dH20 cleaning is only required if you are using infectious, human, or non-human primate samples.
Cell Sorting rooms TAC S617, S633 and Amistad room 416
- During sign-up procedure users must notify cell sorter operator about the biosafety level of the material to be sorted and fill out the Questionnaire.
- On MoFlo Only BSL1 cells can be sorted.