Alfred Ian Lee MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology); Associate Firm Chief, Smilow-11, Yale Cancer Center; Assistant Program Director, Traditional Internal Medicine Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2003
- M.D., Yale School of Medicine, 2004
- Varughese N, Duong A, Emre S, Xu M, Lee AI. Clinical problem solving: Venting the spleen. N Engl J Med; accepted for publication.
- Lee AI, Campigotto F, Rawn JD, Neuberg D, Kaufman RM, Berliner N. Clinical significance of coagulation studies in predicting response to activated recombinant Factor VII in cardiac surgery patients. Br J Haematol 2012;157(3):397.
- Lee AI, Koo S, Vaidya A, Katz JT, Loscalzo J. Clinical problem solving: A bird's eye view of fever. N Engl J Med 2011;365(18):1727.