Chris' main research focus is upon inpatient clinical deterioration and the function of the rapid response team (RRT)
Extensive Research Description
Dr. Sankey recently presented his research, “Deterioration to Door Time: An Exploratory Analysis of Delays in Escalation of Care for Hospitalized Patients,” at two annual meetings in 2015. (Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM), National Harbor, MD and Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM), Toronto, Ontario Canada)
- Ladizinski B, Khan A, and Sankey C. Calcinosis in Adult-Onset Dermatomyositis: Malignant or dystrophic? J Gen Intern Med 2013 Aug 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sankey C. Atrial Septal Defect in an Adult Patient. J Gen Intern Med 2013 May 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sankey, C. Under the Sheets. J Gen Intern Med 2013; 28(9):1247-8.
- Sankey, C. A Gut Feeling. Am J Med. 2012; 125:e9-10.
- Sankey, C. To Comfort Always. J Gen Intern Med 2011; 26:1515.
- Sankey, C. A Party Before Dying. Ann Intern Med. 2010 Mar 16;152(6):402.
- Galen BT, Sankey C. Sepsis: An update in management. J Hosp Med. 2015 Jul 28. doi: 10.1002/jhm.2435. [Epub ahead of print]
- Zhang K, Sankey C. The sister Mary Joseph nodule. J Gen Intern Med. 2015 May;30(5):689-90.
- Ladizinski B, Sankey C. A topical matter: toxic epidermal necrolysis. Am J Med. 2014 Oct;127(10):931-2.
- Ladizinski B, Sankey C. Images in clinical medicine. Vanishing lung syndrome. N Engl J Med. 2014 Feb 27;370(9):e14.