Andrea Hope Weinberger PhD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) of Psychiatry
Nicotine dependence; Smoking cessation; Smoking relapse; Withdrawal; Gender differences; Co-morbidity; Expectancies; Treatment Development
- Weinberger, A.H., Pilver, C.E., Desai, R., Mazure, C.M., & McKee, S.A. (2012). The relationship of major depressive disorder and gender to changes in smoking for current and former smokers: Longitudinal evaluation of the U.S. population. Addiction, 107, 1847-1856.
- Weinberger, A.H., McKee, S.A., & George, T.P. (2012). Smoking cue reactivity in adult smokers with and without depression: A pilot study. The American Journal on Addictions, 21, 136-144
- Weinberger, A.H., & McKee, S.A. (2012) Gender differences in smoking following an implicit mood induction. Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 14(5), 621-625.
- Weinberger, A.H., McKee, S.A., Picciotto, M.R., & Mazure, C.M. (2011). Examining antidepressant drug response by smoking status: Why is it important and how often is it done? Journal of Psychopharmacology, 25(10), 1269-1276.
- Weinberger, A.H., McKee, S.A., & Mazure, C.M. (2010). Inclusion of women and gender-specific analyses in randomized clinical trials of treatment for depression. Journal of Women’s Health, 19(9), 1727-1732.
- Weinberger, A.H., Desai, R., McKee, S.A. (2010). Nicotine withdrawal in U.S. smokers with current mood, anxiety, alcohol, and substance use disorders. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 108, 7-12.