Research & Publications
Dr. Karnik's clinical practice involves diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease from fetus to adolescents with additional focus on non-invasive imaging which includes transthoracic, transesophageal and fetal echocardiograms.In addition she provides care to children with acquired heart diseases in both outpatient and inpatient setting. Her outpatient clinics are located at the Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital and Old Saybrook Medical Center.
Dr. Karnik completed her pediatric residency at New York Presbyterian -Weill-Cornell Medical Center in New York. She completed her Pediatric Cardiology training at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York prior to joining the Section of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics at Yale in 2017.
Education & Training
- FellowIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2017)
- ResidentNewYork Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center (2014)
- ResidentJackson Memorial Hospital at University of Miami (2013)
- InternJackson Memorial Hospital at University of Miami (2012)
- MBBSRajiv Gandhi Medical College (2009)