Yale Primary Care Pediatrics Curriculum
Welcome to the electronic version of the Yale Primary Care Pediatrics Curriculum!
Our curriculum employs adult learning methods to teach trainees in the outpatient setting. The curriculum serves as a guide for organized, case-centered, evidence-based discussions of core topics in outpatient pediatrics as well as issues relating to the ethical, legal, and business aspects of healthcare.
The material was designed for a pediatric residency training program, but is suitable for anyone who provides care to children.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- How to Use the Curriculum
- Med/Peds & Family Medicine Programs
- Subscription Information
- Copyright & Reference
- Please first reach out to your program coordinator
- If you still need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Put "PCPC Login Request" in the subject line, and
- In your message, please specify your organization.