Research & Publications
Rachel Forman is a stroke neurologist at Yale New Haven Hospital. She treats patients with stroke-related conditions in the hospital and sees patients in the Guilford stroke clinic. Her areas of interest include community and childhood stroke education, stroke prevention, post-stroke blood pressure control, and addressing racial and ethnic disparities in stroke care. She serves as the faculty advisor for the Yale Stamp Out Stroke program whose mission is to educate the local community about stroke. She also serves as the Yale site PI for the REDUCE trial, which evaluates blood pressure treatment among patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
Education & Training
- vascular neurology fellowMassachusetts General Hospital (2020)
- neurology residentRush University Medical Center (2019)
- MDChicago Medical School (2015)
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Vascular Neurology (2020)
- Board CertificationAB of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology (2019)