Dr. Oana Zaha obtained her MD and completed her residency at Mount Sinai School as Medicine. She completed her rheumatology fellowship at Vanderbilt University. Dr. Zaha joined the Section of Rheumatology in July, 2015 as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine. Dr. Zaha currently sees patients in New Haven and Stamford locations.
Education & Training
- Clinical fellowVanderbilt University (2015)
- MDMount Sinai School of Medicine, Jersey City (2010)
- ResidentMount Sinai School of Medicine, Jersey City (2010)
- InternMount Sinai School of Medicine, Jersey City (2008)
- BSCarol Davila University of Medicine (2004)
|American College of Rheumatology||Member||2013 - Present|