Dr. Maggie Stoeckel is a pediatric psychologist with expertise in the treatment of youth with a variety of chronic gastrointestinal conditions. Dr. Stoeckel received her bachelor's degree in psychology from Harvard University and her PhD in clinical psychology from American University. She then pursued specialized training in pediatric psychology at Oregon Health & Science University, where she completed her residency as well as her fellowship, with a focus in GI Psychology. In addition to clinical care, Dr. Stoeckel enjoys program development, training & supervision, as well as ongoing clinical research. While at Yale, she looks forward to collaborating with her GI colleagues to offer holistic care to youth in the community.
Education & Training
- FellowshipOregon Health & Science University (2016)
- ResidencyOregon Health & Science University (2015)
- PhDAmerican University (2015)
- MAAmerican University (2012)
- BAHarvard University (2008)