Participate in Studies
Join our study and receive: LGBTQ-Affirmative Therapy
- Lesbian, bisexual, queer, pansexual or other non-heterosexual woman
- Ages 18 and up
- Living in NY state
- Drinks alcohol
- Does not regularly see a therapist
- Experiences symptoms of depression and/or anxiety
- Transgender and cisgender women
- People who identify as women in addition to other identities (e.g., nonbinary, genderqueer, agender)
You will receive:
- 10 weeks of free virtual therapy with LGBTQ-affirmative therapists
- Up to $260
How do romantic relationships shape our health as transgender/nonbinary people?
Help us build knowledge and resources for our community
Our trans-led research team is looking for participants...
- 18-30 years old
- Who identify as transgender and/or nonbinary
- With at least one current romantic partner
Participants will complete 9 weekly surveys (15-35 mins each) and receive up to $105 USD.
Yale University IRB #2000034351
Questions about EQuIP, please feel free to reach out to us:
Questions about the Romantic Relationships Study