This spreadsheet contains all 129 microhaps that have been typed on 55 populations and haplotyped statistically. We have used Informativeness of Rosenberg as a measure of ancestry (I_n) and Global Average Effective Number of Alleles (Ae) (Invest Gen 2015) as a standardized measure of variation.
Download it here.
- ISHI25 meeting poster, Phoenix AZ, September 2014
- AISNPs LISNPs poster for NIJ annual meeting, Arlington VA, June 2012
- FROGkb Poster for NIJ annual meeting, Arlington VA, June 2012
- Poster for NIJ annual meeting, Arlington VA, June 2011
- January 2009 list of candidate SNPs for individual identification (IISNPs)
- Poster for NIJ annual meeting, Arlington VA, June 2009
- Poster for NIJ annual meeting, Arlington VA, July 2008
- Poster for NIJ annual meeting, Washington DC, July 2007
- ISFG meeting poster 2007
- SNP data from posters at NIJ meeting, Washington D. C., July 23-25, 2007, and ISFG meeting, Copenhagen, August 22-25, 2007
- Haplotype Block and Tag SNP Variation: Raw data of 7 loci in 38 populationsGu S., A. J. Pakstis, H. Li, W. C. Speed, J. R. Kidd, and K. K. Kidd, 2006.
- Significant variation in haplotype block structure but conservation in tagSNP patterns among global populations. European Journal of Human Genetics15: 302-312.
- Supplementary Material for "Considerable haplotype diversity within the 23kb Encompassing the ADH7 Gene" (Han et al., 2005) Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research
- Footnote 20 for Tishkoff et al., Science 271, 1380-1387 (1996)