YCAAD has been involved in a host of both industry and investigator sponsored trials. Below is a list of the most recent studies patients at YCAAD have been part of.
Open to Enrollment
- National Institute of Health (NIH) - Mechanisms and Mediators of Lung Disease .
NAVIGATOR: Study to Evaluate Tezepelumab in Adults & Adolescents with Severe Uncontrolled Asthma
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03347279
*Notes: Sponsored clinical trial for patients with Severe Uncontrolled Asthma. Specific inclusion and exclusion criteria apply.
PREPARE STUDY: Patient Empowered Strategy to Reduce Asthma Morbidity in Highly Impacted Populations: PeRson EmPowered Asthma Relief
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02995733
*Notes: National Institute of Health sponsored study focused on Hispanic/Latino and African American people. Specific inclusion and exclusion criteria apply. The informed consent process and the conduction of the study could be on ENGLISH or SPANISH.
- GlaxoSmithKline - A Compassionate Use Open-Label Study of Anti IL-5 (Mepolizumab) Treatment in Subjects with Hypereosinophilic Syndrome (CUPS); HIC#: 0810004339
Genentech - A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Bronchoscopy Study to Evaluate the Effects fo Lebrikizumab on Airway Eosinophilic Inflammation in Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller Medication (CLAVIER); HIC#: 1311013055
- AstraZeneca - A Randomized, Double-blind, Chronic Dosing (56 week) Placebo-controlled, Parallel group, Multicentre, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Patients with Moderate to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with a History of COPD Exacerbations (GALATHEA); HIC#: 1503015478
Active But Closed to Enrollment
- Genentech - A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma who are on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller Medication (LAVOLTA); HIC#: 1311013055
- AstraZeneca - A Multicentre-Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Efficacy and Safety Study of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) Added to High-dose Inhaled Corticosteroids Plus Long-acting beta2 Agonist in Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma (SIROCCO); HIC#: 1409014573
- GlaxoSmithKline - A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Study of Mepolizumab in a Subset of Subjects with a History of Life Threatening/Seriously Debilitating Asthma; HIC#: 1410014775
- GlaxoSmithKline - A Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Long Term Safety Study of Mepolizumab in Asthmatic Subjects; HIC#: 1208010732
To be open soon
CHRONICLE: Observational Study of Characteristics, Treatment and Outcomes with Severe Asthma in the United States
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT0337304
*Notes: Observational and in-interventional study open to population with severe asthma. Specific inclusion and exclusion criteria apply. The informed consent process and the conduction of the study could be on ENGLISH or SPANISH.
MANDALA: A Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Budesonide/Albuterol Metered-dose Inhaler(BDA MDI/PT027) in Adults and Children 4 Years of Age or Older with Asthma
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03769090
*Notes: more information regarding this clinical trail will be posted.
- To be announced