Support Women's Health Research at Yale
Women’s Health Research at Yale is part of Yale School of Medicine. Our center is self-supporting and we raise our own funds to initiate and nurture innovative studies on women’s health and gender differences that affect health and disease.
The future of our interdisciplinary research and educational outreach activities in the community depends upon new and continued support. Gifts in support of both our annual operating costs and our endowment fund are welcome at all levels.
Ways to Give
Gifts can be made to Women’s Health Research at Yale in a variety of forms. Options include checks, cash, credit card payments, gifts of marketable securities and donations of other assets. Here are some of the ways in which you may consider supporting our center.
To make a gift or pledge payment by credit card, an online service is available through the Yale University Office of Development Website (opens in a new window). A website screenshot (preview) is included below with written instructions for donating specifically to WHRY.
- Select the gift type you would like to give from the Gift Type drop-down menu.
- Enter monetary value of gift in Amount field
- On the ‘I would like to support…’ drop-down menu, select Other
- For the field ‘Other Designation’ that now appears, type: Women's Health Research at Yale #17055
To make a gift of cash, make a pledge, or inquire about other options, please print, complete, and mail our Gift Form.
Gifts in Partnership with Us
To become a partner in our success, planned giving options include:
- Charitable Gift Annuities - Immediate or Deferred
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts by Will or Living Trust
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities