Donald R Lannin MD
Professor of Surgery (Oncology)
Departments & Organizations
Breast disease and cancer; Clinical trial for the study of tamoxifen and raloxifene (STAR trial) more...
- B.A., Stanford University, 1970
- M.D., University of Minnesota, 1974
- Mitchell J, Lannin DR, Mathews HF, Swanson MS. Religious beliefs and breast cancer screening. Journal of Women's Health & Gender-Based Medicine. Vol. 11 (2002) in press
- Lannin DR, Mathews HF, Mitchell J, Swanson MS. Impacting cultural attitudes in African-American women to decrease breast cancer mortality. The American Journal of Surgery. 184 (2002) 418-423.
- Royak-Schaler R, Klabunde CN, Greene WF, Lannin DR, DeVellis B, Wilson KR, Cheuvront B. Communicating Breast Cancer Risk: Patient Perceptions of Provider Discussions. Medscape Women’s Health eJournal 7(2), 2002.