Kevin Schuster MD, FACS, FCCM
Associate Professor of Surgery (Trauma)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Surgery: Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies | MSURG Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies
Continuous glucose monitoring; Outcomes in trauma and emergency general surgery; Closure of abdominal wall defects; Ultrasound in trauma and critical care; Tissue engineering of skin and abdominal wall components; Surgical education more...
- B.S., Drexel University, 1994
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 1998
- Schuster KM, Davis KA, Lui FY, Maerz LL, Kaplan LJ. The Status of Massive Transfusion Protocols in United States Trauma Centers: Massive Transfusion or Massive Confusion? Transfusion. 2010;50:1545-51.
- Maung AA, Kaplan LJ, Schuster KM, Johnson DC, Davis KA. Routine / protocol evaluation of trauma patients with suspected syncope is unnecessary. J Trauma. 2011;70:428-32.
- McGillicuddy EA, Lischuk AW, Schuster KM, Kaplan LJ, Maung AM, Lui FY, Bokari SAJ, Davis KA. Development of a CT-based scoring system for necrotizing soft tissue infections. J Trauma. 2011;70:894-9.