Benjamin L. Judson MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Otolaryngology); Associate Residency Program Director, Otolaryngology
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Middlebury College, 1991
- M.P.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1995
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, 2002
- Judson B, Miyaki A, Kekatpure V, Du B, Gilleaudeau P, Sullivan-Whalen M, Mohebati A, Nair S, Boyle J, Granstein R, Subbaramaiah K, Krueger JG, Dannenberg AJ. Ultraviolet radiation inhibits 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase levels in human skin: evidence of transcriptional suppression. Cancer Prev Res. 2010 Jul 19.
- Boyle JO, Gumus Z, Kacker A, Chocksi V, Bocker J, Zhou Xi, Yantiss R, Hughes D, Du B, Judson BL, Subbaramaiah K, Dannenberg AJ. Effects of Cigarette Smoke on the Human Oral Mucosal Transcriptome. Cancer Prevention Research. 2010 March (3):266-278
- Judson BL, Kraus DH. Local Management of Melanoma, in Cutaneous Malignancy of the Head and Neck: A Multidisciplinary Approach, Randal S. Weber and Brian A. Moore Eds., San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, 2010.