Sajid A Khan MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Oncology)
Departments & Organizations
Cancer; metastasis; oligometastasis; microRNA; gene expression profiling; microsatellite instability; clinical outcomes; surgical resection; surgical palliation; liver metastasis; pancreas; gastric cancer; gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST); early onset colorectal cancer; sarcoma more...
- B.S., Siena College, 1999
- M.D., State University of New York Upstate Medical University, 2003
- Khan SA, Bank J, Choi E, Song D. Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue. Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, Tenth Edition, 2014.
- Khan SA, Matthews JB. Intraoperative margin re-resection for colorectal liver metastases. Hepatobiliary Surgery and Nutrition 2013.
- Lussier Y, Khodarev NN, Regan K, Corbin K, Li H, Ganai S, Khan SA, Gnerlich J, Darga T, Fan H, Karpenko O, Paty P, Posner MC, Chmura SJ, Hellman S, Ferguson M, Weichselbaum RR. Oligo- and polymetastatic progression in lung metastasis(es) patients is associated with specific microRNAs. Public Library of Science (PLoS) One 2012.