Satinder Kaur Singh PhD
Assistant Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Cellular & Molecular Physiology
Chemical neurotransmission; Neuropsychiatric disease; Epilepsy; Neuropharmacology; Biogenic amine; Gamma-aminobutyric acid; Neurotransmitter transporter; Antidepressant; Structural neurobiology; X-ray crystallography; Transporter kinetics more...
- B.S., University of Minnesota, 1995
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota, 2002
- Nasr, ML and Singh, SK. Radioligand binding to nanodisc-reconstituted membrane transporters assessed by the scintillation proximity assay. Biochemistry, 53: 4-6, 2014
- Singh SK. LeuT: A prokaryotic stepping stone on the way to a eukaryotic neurotransmitter transporter structure. Channels, 2:380-389, 2008.
- Singh SK, Piscitelli CL, Yamashita A, Gouaux E. A competitive inhibitor traps LeuT in an open-to-out conformation. Science, 322:1655-61, 2008.