Bob Ross and Jianquan Wang conducting experiments on protein purification
Welcome to Yale Stem Cell Center!
The mission of the Yale Stem Cell Center is to advance our understanding of stem cell biology and to harness its potential to improve human health.Our goals:
- Enrich basic understanding of stem and progenitor cells.
- Establish interdisciplinary, collaborations to develop stem cell therapies, and translate discoveries to clinical trials.
- Address ethical and policy issues.
- Foster understanding and awareness of stem cell biology to the public.
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 8:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Harkness Auditorium, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven