Peter Thomas Morgan MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Associate Director, Cocaine Research Clinic; Medical Director, Forensic Drug Diversion Clinic; President, Medical and Professional Staff of Connecticut Mental Health Center
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: Yale Cocaine Research Clinic | Program for Obesity, Weight and Eating Research (POWER) at Yale
Sleep; Cocaine; Learning; Dreaming; Lucid dreams; Consciousness more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1992
- M.S., University of California Davis-LLNL, 1993
- Ph.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1999
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2000
- Morgan PT, Kehne JH, Sprenger KA, Malison RT. Retrograde effects of triazolam and zolpidem on sleep-dependent motor learning in humans. 2009; Journal of Sleep Research (in press).
- Morgan PT, Paliwal P, Malison RT, Sinha R. Sex differences in sleep and sleep-dependent learning in abstinent cocaine users. 2009; Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior. 93:54-8.
- Morgan PT, Pace-Schott EF, Sahul ZH, Coric V, Stickgold, R, Malison RT. Sleep architecture, cocaine, and visual learning. Addiction, 2008; 103: 1344-52.