Matthew J. Bizzarro MD, FAAP
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology); Director, Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Program; Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Transport Team; Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Departments & Organizations
Neonatal infectious disease epidemiology and hospital acquired infections more...
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1995
- M.D., UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, 1999
- Stoll BJ, Hansen NI, Sánchez PJ, Faix RG, Poindexter BB, Van Meurs KP, Bizzarro MJ, Goldberg RN, Frantz ID 3rd, Hale EC, Shankaran S, Kennedy K, Carlo WA, Watterberg KL, Bell EF, Walsh MC, Schibler K, Laptook AR, Shane AL, Schrag SJ, Das A, Higgins RD; for the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Early Onset Neonatal Sepsis: The Burden of Group B Streptococcal and E. coli Disease Continues. Pediatrics. 2011;127(5):817-26.
- Colacchio K, Deng Y, Northrup V, Bizzarro MJ. Complications associated with central and non-central venous catheters in a neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. 2012 Feb 16. doi: 10.1038/jp.2012.7. [Epub ahead of print]
- Alexander VN, Northrup V, Bizzarro MJ. Antibiotic Exposure in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit and the Risk of Necrotizing Enterocolitis. J Pediatr. 2011;159(3):392-7