Matthew J. Bizzarro MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology); Medical Director, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Departments & Organizations
Neonatal infectious disease epidemiology; Hospital acquired infections more...
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1995
- M.D., UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, 1999
- Wynn JL, Wong HR, Shanley TP, Bizzarro MJ, Saiman L, Polin RA. Time for a neonatal-specific consensus definition for sepsis. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2014 Jul;15(6):523-8.
- Bizzarro M, Gross I, Barbosa FT. Inhaled nitric oxide for the postoperative management of pulmonary hypertension in infants and children with congenital heart disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014 Jul 3;7:CD005055. [Epub ahead of print]
- Streimish I, Bizzarro M, Northrup V, Wang C, Renna S, Koval N, Li FY, Ehrenkranz R, Rinder HM, Bhandari V. Neutrophil Cd64 as a Diagnostic Marker in Neonatal Sepsis. Am J Perinatol. 2014; 31(1):21-30