Jeremy David Asnes MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology) and Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing; Associate Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory; Co-Director Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program
Medical device development
Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Children's Hospital @ Yale-New Haven Hospital
Dr. Asnes' research interests include the use of catheter therapies for stroke prevention and tissue engineering of blood vessels.
- Rhodes JF, Asnes JD, Blaufox AD, Sommer RJ Impact of low body weight on frequency of pediatric cardiac catheterization complications. Am J Cardiol. 2000 Dec 1;86(11):1275-8, A9.
- Jeremy D. Asnes, Jacobo Kirsch, Richard D. White, and Brian W. Duncan. Interrupted Aortic Arch (Type B) with Bilateral Ductus Arteriosi and Bilateral Aberrant Subclavian Arteries. Circulation. 2006;113:e863-e865
- Kutty S, Asnes JD, Srinath G, Preminger TJ, Prieto LR, Latson LA. Use of a straight, side-hole delivery sheath for improved delivery of amplatzer ASD occluder. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2007 Jan;69(1): 15-20.
- Qureshi, Athar M. MD; Rhodes, John F. MD; Appachi, Elumulai MD; Mumtaz, Muhammad A.; Asnes, Jeremy MD; Radavansky, Penny RN; Latson, Larry A. MD. Transhepatic Broviac catheter placement for long-term central venous access in critically ill children with complex congenital heart disease. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2007 May;8(3):248-53.
- John T Fahey; Jeremy D. Asnes. Coronary thrombosis following surgical ligation of a large right coronary artery to right ventricle fistula. Congenital Heart Disease. Congenit Heart Dis. 2008; 3:295-598.
- Kutty S, Brown K, Asnes JD, Latson LA. Causes of Recurrent Focal Neurologic Events After Transcatheter Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale With the CardioSEAL Septal Occluder. Am J Cardiol. 2008; 101 (10):1487-92.
- Jeremy D. Asnes MD John T Fahey MD. Novel Catheter Positioning Technique for Atretic Pulmonary Valve Perforation. Cathet Cardiovasc Intervent 2008;71:850-852.
- Sanjeev Pradhan, MD, Bart E. Muhs, MD, PhD, John T. Fahey, MD, Jeremy D. Asnes, MD. Novel Use Of An Aortic Extender Cuff In The Closure Of A Fontan Circuit Leak. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008 Sep;136(3):793-5.