Andrea Gottsegen Asnes MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Departments & Organizations
Child Maltreatment more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1987
- M.S.W., New York University, 1990
- M.D., Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, 1998
- Asnes AG, Shenoy A. The difficult pediatric encounter: insights and strategies for the pediatric practitioner. Pediatrics in Review 2008 Jun; 29(6):e35-41.
- Leventhal JM, Martin KD, Asnes AG: Incidence of abusive fractures in young children: Results from a national U.S. database. Pediatrics 2008; 122; 599-604.
- Asnes, AG, Leventhal, JM. Managing Child Abuse: General Principles. Pediatrics in Review (In press).