The longitudinal design of our fellowship program allows each fellow to develop, progressively, more sophisticated skills in either bench or clinical research.
- Apply an open-minded, analytic approach to choosing a research project and mentor.
- Exercise accountability in acquiring research skills.
- Understand limitation of research project.
- Adhere to ethical standard of research.
Years 2 & 3
- Develop expertise in area of research endeavors.
- Demonstrate command of domain of research project and related areas.
- Access relevant data and pursue new ideas and avenues related to initial studies.
- Present data coherently and effectively.
- Gain experience in preparation of research materials for publication or presentation.