Alexandria Garino PA, MS
Assistant Professor in the Physician Associate Program, Department of Medicine
Curriculum development; student assessment; program assessment; faculty development; globalization of the PA profession
- "Effectiveness of a shortened clinically engaged anatomy course for physician assistant students." Rizzolo LJ, Rando WC, O'Brien MK Garino A, Stewart W. Accepted for publication, Anatomical Sciences Education, Dec 22, 2010.
- "Test Item Analysis for the PA Educator." Garino A, Van Rhee J. Journal of Physician Assistant Education, 2009, 20(3):18-23.
- “Improving Observational Skill in Physician Assistant Students,” Garino A. Journal of Physician Assistant Education, 2008 19(1):47-52.
- “Anticipation in families with Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in their pedigree,” Alexandrescu DT, Garino A, Brown-Balen KA, Wiernik PH. Leukemia & Lymphoma, 2006 (c5 47(10): 2115-2127.
- “Active chemotherapy for sarcomatoid and rapidly progressing renal cell carcinoma,” D Nanus, A Garino, M Larkin, JP Dutcher. Cancer, 2004 Oct 1; 101(7): 1545-51.