Xiaojia (Sasha) Guo PhD, MSc, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scholar in Medicine (Nephrology)
Departments & Organizations
vascular remodeling, receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) more...
- B.A., Jiangxi University, 1982
- M.Sc., University of Western Ontario, 1990
- Ph.D., Rutgers University, 1994
- Guo X, Nie L, Esmailzadeh L, Zhang J, Bender JR, Sadeghi MM. Endothelial and smooth muscle-derived neuropilin-Like Protein regulates platelet-derived growth factor signaling in human vascular smooth muscle cells by modulating receptor Ubiquitination. J Biol Chem. 2009 Aug 19.[ Epub ahead of print] PMID: 19696027
- Sadeghi MM, Esmailzadeh L, Zhang J, Guo X, Asadi A, Krassilnikova S, Fassaei HR, Luo G, Al-Lamki RS, Takahashi T, Tellides G, Bender JR, Rodriguez ER. ESDN is a marker of vascular remodeling and regulator of cell proliferation in graft arteriosclerosis. Am J Transplant. 2007 Sep;7(9):2098-105.
- Touma SE, Goldberg JS, Moench P, Guo X, Tickoo SK, Gudas LJ, Nanus DM. Retinoic acid and the histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin a inhibit the proliferation of human renal cell carcinoma in a xenograft tumor model. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 May 1;11(9):3558-66.