Winifred Mak MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Early Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program
Departments & Organizations
Embryogenesis; Epigenetic regulation of placental development; Role of Pumilio; RNA binding protein in oogenesis and embryogenesis; Trophoblast stem cells more...
- M.B.B.S., University of London, 1997
- Ph.D., University of London, 2004
- 10. De Waal, E., Mak W, Calhoun S, Stein P, Ord T, Krapp C, Coutifaris C, Schultz RM, Bartolomei MS., In Vitro Culture Increases the Frequency of Stochastic Epigenetic Errors at Imprinted Genes in Placental Tissues from Mouse Concepti Produced Through Assisted Reproductive Technologies. Biol Reprod. 2013 Dec 11
- Mc Graw, Oakes CC, Martel J, Cirio MC, de Zeeuw P, Mak W, Plass C, Bartolomei MS, Chaillet JR, Trasler JM. Loss of DNMT1o Disrupts Imprinted X Chromosome Inactivation and Accentuates Placental Defects in Females. PLoS Genet. 2013 Nov;9(11)
- Nangia A.K., Luke B., Smith JF., Mak W., Stern J.E.; the SART Writing Group (2011). National study of factors influencing assisted reproductive technology outcomes with male factor infertility. Fertil Steril. Sep;96(3):609-14.