- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016 Jul; 2016 Apr 18.
- Endocrinology. 2016 Jun 6;
- Endocrinology. 2016 Feb 10.
- Flannery, CA; Dufour, S; Rabøl, R; Shulman, GI; Petersen, KF. Skeletal muscle insulin resistance promotes increased hepatic de novo lipogenesis, hyperlipidemia and hepatic steatosis in the elderly. Diabetes, 61: 2711-2717, 2013.
- Flannery, CA; Rackow, B; Cong, X; Duran, E; Selen, D; Burgert, TS. Polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescence: Impaired glucose tolerance occurs across the spectrum of BMI. Pediatric Diabetes, 14 (1): 42-9, 2013.
- Rabøl, R; Petersen, KF; Dufour, S; Flannery, CA; Shulman, GI. Reversal of muscle insulin resistance with exercise reduces postprandial hepatic de novo lipogenesis in insulin resistant individuals. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 108 (33): 13705-13709, 2011.
- Erion, DM; Ignatova, ID; Yonemitsu, S; Nagai, Y; Chatterjee, P; Weismann, D; Hsiao, JJ; Dongyan, Z; Iwasaki, T; Stark, R; Flannery, C; Kahn, M; Carmean, CM; Yu, XX; Murray, SF; Bhanot, S; Monia, BP; Cline, GW; Samuel, VT; Shulman, GI. Prevention of hepatic steatosis and hepatic insulin resistance by knockdown of cAMP response element-binding protein. Cell Metabolism, 10: 499-506, 2009.