Showing images 0-0 of 0.
- Whole mouse brain sagittal section. CIdU was injected at E10.5 while IdU was injected at E16.5
- Adult hippocampus stained BrdU (green), s100-beta (red), and GFAP (blue).
- Neocortical cells labeled with EGFP after in utero electroporation
- Engulfment of apoptotic cells
- Whole mouse brain sagittal section showing neurogenic zones. Section was stained with Nestin (green), Dcx (red), and DAPI (blue).
- Cerebellum stained for Calbindin (green), s100-beta (red), and GFAP (blue)
- In Utero Electroporation in mouse embryos with RNAi on the left and control on the contralateral side.
- Adult hippocampus stained with NeuN (green), GFAP (red), and Torpo (blue).