Henry Klar Yaggi MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Director, Yale Program in Sleep
Departments & Organizations
Obstructive sleep apnea;stroke;cardiovascular disease;diabetes;clinical epidemiology;sleep-disordered breathing;clinical trials; prognosis; more...
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1992
- M.D., University of Maryland/Baltimore County, 1996
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public health, 2003
- Bravata D, Concato J, Fried T, Ranjbar N, Sadarangani T, McClain V, Struve F, Zygmunt L, Lo A, Richerson G, Gorman M, Williams L, Brass L, Agostini J, Mohsenin V, Roux F, Yaggi H. Auto-titrating continuous positive airway pressure for patients with acute stroke: a randomized feasibility trial. Sleep 2011, In Press.
- Yaggi H, Botros N, Shaw N, Bravata D, Mohsenin V, Concato J. A clinical prognostic system for cardiovascular events and death in sleep-disordered breathing.Sleep and Breathing. 2011, In Press.
- Fragoso C, Concato J, Macavay G, Van Ness P, Rochester C, Yaggi H, Gill T. Evaluating Respiratory Impairment in Middle-Aged Persons Using Lamda MU-Sigma Derived Z-scores. Respir Care. 2011;104:1189-96.