Jeffrey Wickersham Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender, Sex, & Health | Substance Abuse | Feminism & Public Health more...
- B.A., Southwestern University, 2000
- M.A., University of Maine, 2005
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2010
- Meyer, J. P., Zelenev, A., Wickersham, J. A., Williams, C. T., Teixeira, P. A., & Altice, F. L. (2014). Gender disparities in HIV treatment outcomes following release from jail: Results from a multicenter study. American Journal of Public Health. e1–e8. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2013.301553
- Izenberg, J., Bachireddy, C., Wickersham, J. A., Soule, M., Kiriazova, T., Dvoriak, S., Altice, F. L. (2014). Within-prison drug injection among HIV-infected Ukrainian prisoners: Prevalence and correlates of an extremely high-risk behavior. International Journal of Drug Policy, (e-pub ahead of print).
- Wickersham, J. A., Zahari, M. M., Azar, M. M., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Methadone dose at the time of release from prison significantly influences retention in treatment: Implications from a pilot study of HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to the community in Malaysia. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 132(1-2), 378-382.