Petr Protiva MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Adjunct Faculty at Breslow Lab, Rockefeller University, New York, NY
Departments & Organizations
Colorectal Cancer Prevention; Colorectal Cancer Biology and Therapy; Translational Clinical Trials; Experimental Therapeutics more...
- B.A., Masaryk University, 1987
- M.D., Charles University, Prague, 1993
- Dietary Methyl Donor Depletion Protects Against Intestinal Tumorigenesis in ApcMin/+ Mice. Kadaveru K, Protiva P, Greenspan EJ, Kim YI, Rosenberg DW. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2012 Jul;5(7):911-20. Epub 2012 Jun 7.
- Aberrant crypt foci as predictors of colorectal neoplasia on repeat colonoscopy. Anderson JC, Swede H, Rustagi T, Protiva P, Pleau D, Brenner BM, Rajan TV, Heinen CD, Levine JB, Rosenberg DW. Cancer Causes Control. 2012 Feb;23(2):355-61. Epub 2011 Dec 21.
- Acute hepatitis E infection accounts for some cases of suspected drug-induced liver injury. Davern TJ, Chalasani N, Fontana RJ, Hayashi PH, Protiva P, Kleiner DE, Engle RE, Nguyen H, Emerson SU, Purcell RH, Tillmann HL, Gu J, Serrano J, Hoofnagle JH; Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN). Gastroenterology. 2011 Nov;141(5):1665-72