My research efforts have been clinical. They have included clinical trials of innovative therapy of both tachy and bradyarrhythmias as well as several evaluations of treatment strategies for common arrhythmias, including nonsustained ventricular tachycardia and atrial fibrillation. I have had a special interest in the long term electrophysiological consequences of surgery to correct and palliate congenital heart disease.
- Rosenfeld LE. Atrial Fibrillation: How to approach rate control. Current Cardiology Reports 7: 391-397, 2005.
- Koul AK, Keller S, Clancy JF, Lampert R, Batsford WP, Rosenfeld LE. Hyperkalemia induced T wave oversensing leading to loss of bi-ventricular pacing and inappropriate ICD shocks. PACE 27: 1-3, 2004.
- Olshansky B, Rosenfeld LE, Warner AL, Solomon AJ, O’Neill G, Sharma A, Platia E, Feld G, Akiyama T, Brodsky MA, Greene HL, and the AFFIRM Investigators. The Atrial Fibrillation Follow-up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) Study. Approaches to control rate in atrial fibrillation. J Am Coll Cardiol 43: 1201-1208, 2004.
- Kain Z, Chan K-M, Katz, JD, Nigam A, Fleisher L, Dolev J, Rosenfeld LE. Anesthesiologists and acute peri-operative stress: A cohort study. Anesth Analg 95: 177-183, 2002.
- Bruckheimer E, Berul CI, Kopf GS, Hill SL, Warner KA, Kleinman CS, Rosenfeld LE, Nehgme RA. Late recovery of surgically-induced atrioventricular block in patients with congenital heart disease. J Interven Cardiac Electrophysiology 6: 191-197, 2002.
- Luebbert JJ, Lee FA, Rosenfeld LE. Pacemaker therapy for early and late sinus node dysfunction in orthotopic heart transplant recipients: A single center experience. PACE, 31: 1108-1112, 2008.
- Ozcan C, Miller EJ, Russell KS, Dewar ML, Rosenfeld, LE. An unusual case of non-bacterial thrombotic (marantic) endocarditis. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg; 137: 239-241, 2009.
- Rosenfeld, LE. The long-term cardiac effects of cancer therapy. In: Miller KD, ed. Medical and psychosocial care of the cancer survivor. Jones and Bartlett; 281-298, 2009.