Make an Appointment
Before scheduling your appointment
Please ask your referring physician to fax the results of your biopsy to
203-785-5256. Most of our referring physicians are familiar with our policy and
automatically fax your results.
Once your referring physician has faxed your biopsy results, call our office to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians.
Please call our scheduling staff at (203) 785-3466
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Our schedulers will need the following information:
- Precise location of your biopsy - Precise means ‘pinpoint’ the exact spot where you had your biopsy. If you are unsure about being able to pin point the exact spot, we recommend you take a photograph of the site before it heals.
- Demographics - Your current address and contact phone numbers. This will include home, work, and cell phone numbers.
- Medical insurance information - we need to have your current medical insurance policy and plan information. If your insurance requires a referral to see us, please make sure you contact your primary care physician.
Before Seeing Your Doctor
You will receive a packet containing the following:
- Confirmation of your appointment date and time.
- Directions to our office.
- A medical history form which needs to be completed prior to your visit. This form is specific to our office and separate from the information you give during your registration process.
- If you are having Mohs surgery, you will receive information regarding the procedure.
Seeing Your Doctor
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so that you can fill out some forms. We make every effort to keep to our schedule.
Please bring insurance cards with you. You will need to present them at the office and if co-pays are applicable, they are due at time of service.
If you are having surgery, you should continue taking your prescribed medications and you should eat breakfast or lunch.