Zhenqiu Lin PhD
Director, Data Management and Analytics, Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Peking University, Beijing, China, 1986
- M.S., Peking University, Beijing, China, 1989
- Ph.D., State University of New York, Stony Brook, 1997
- Krumholz HM, Lin Z, Keenan PS, Chen J, Ross JS, Drye EE, Bernheim SM, Wang Y, Bradley EH, Han LF, Normand SL. Relationship between hospital readmission and mortality rates for patients hospitalized with acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, or pneumonia. JAMA 2013;309(6):587-93. doi: 10.1000/jama.2013.333.
- Krumholz HM, Lin Z, Drye E, Desai M, Han L, Rapp M, Mattera J, Norman SL. An administrative Claims measure suitable for profiling hospital performance based on 30-day all-cause readmission rates among patients with acute myocardial infarction. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes 2011;4:243-252. PMID 21406673.
- Keenan PS, Normand SL, Lin Z, Drye EE, Bhat KR, Ross JS, Schuur JD, Stauffer BD, Bernheim SM, Epstein AJ, Wang YF, Herrin J, Chen J, Federer JJ, Mattera, JA, Wang Y, Krumholze HM (2008). An administrative claims measure suitable for profiling hospital performance on the basis of 30-day all-cause readmission rates among patients with heart failure. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes 2008;1;29-37. PMID 20031785.